FREE legal services and information for immigrants
Friday, January 20, 2017
McCaw Hall at Seattle Center (see map below)
The City of Seattle and community partners are sponsoring this event offering an assortment of FREE legal services and information for immigrant and refugee families. More information here.
Do you need help applying for citizenship?
Check-in from 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Immigration attorneys and experts will help you fill out your application.
- You need to be a legal permanent resident (green card holder)
- Here’s more information on what to expect for the day.
- You will need to bring your green card and other immigration documents if you have them. Download this complete list of documents to bring to the workshop / Descargue esta lista de documentos para llevar con usted al taller.
Do you need to plan for your family’s safety?
Identical Know Your Rights Training Sessions at 3:00 PM, 5:00 PM, and 7:00 PM
- Learn about what to do if Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents stop you or come to your door.
- Take steps to protect your children and family.
- Learn about your rights as an immigrant, regardless of your status.
Do you need legal help?
Check-in from: 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Talk to Immigration attorneys about your options.
- Fill out forms needed to protect your family: power of attorney, temporary guardianship, and other forms.
- Get your Mexican passport or citizenship through Mexican Consulate document services.
- Bring any immigration documents and court documents if you have them.
- Access City of Seattle services.
- Indoor waiting area for families available.
- FREE PARKING at the Mercer Street Garage (see map below)
300 Mercer Street, Seattle, WA 98109
- Event venue at McCaw Hall, across from the garage (see map below)
321 Mercer St, Seattle, WA 98109
- For more information or to sign up to volunteer, visit our New Citizen Campaign or call our help line at (206) 386-9090.