Thanks to the volunteers who made Inauguration Day in Seattle one of inclusion and equity.
We’re still working to get exact stat numbers. These are our preliminary tallies:
- 1,300 clicks (the counter clicked every time someone went through the North Entry/attendee registration table).
- Over 800 people showed up that day to volunteer their time for immigrant and refugee families.
Based on sign-in sheets:
- About 380 people received immigration legal consultations.
- More than 200 people served in the Family Safety Planning area.
- More than 200 people attended the Know Your Rights training for allies and service providers in the morning.
- Another 300 people attended the Know Your Rights trainings in the afternoon.
- More than 100 people received naturalization application assistance.
Thanks also to our Sponsors and Partners
|Northwest Immigrant Rights Project|
Leave a Reply